Saturday, August 21, 2010

"LOBSTER BRIDE" and other BAD Brides I have known

I've had lots of "BAD" brides and "GOOD" brides in all my years as a party manager but a few really stick out. Here they are: ("GOOD" brides in my next post)

LOBSTER BRIDE
I mentioned LOBSTER bride in a previous post.
If I had known ahead of time that I would have to manage this bride I would have run for the hills.When I was told we had to serve this bride and groom lobster while everyone else went to the buffet I was mortified. Even her mother tried to talk her out of it I heard. Her mother should have stood her ground. But then again she was the one who created this spoiled brat.

DRUNK BRIDE
I had drunk brides before but this one was so bad she threw up on the porch outside of the venue.
Why wasn't anyone keeping an eye on her? Maybe they should have hired a babysitter.

PHOTO BRIDE
The cocktail hour was over, everybody was hungry but where was the bride? Two hours after the ceremony she was still in the church having pictures taken. If I had been a guest at this wedding I would have left and taken my gift with me.

MY DAD MIGHT BE HAVING A HEART ATTACK BUT I'M GOING TO KEEP ON DANCING BRIDE
While her father waited on the front steps for an ambulance , this bride was dancing her ass off in the other room. In all fairness it was her bridesmaids who wouldn't tell her about it. I don't know if she knew or not. If she did know then I hate her. If she didn't know, when she found out she should have socked all those bridesmaids in the mouth. DADDY IS ALWAYS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING!!

CHAMPAGNE ONLY FOR ME BRIDE
If you can't afford champagne for everybody then "NO CHAMPAGNE FOR YOU"

MEDIEVAL BRIDE
The groom wore tights, the parents wore crowns and were referred to as "kings and queens"
the bride and groom were called the "prince and princess", all the guests had to eat with their hands. Technically this was not a "BAD" bride (I think it was all the groom's idea actually) but I felt like I was at a halloween party.

Thats it for now. Next time "GOOD" Brides

No comments:

Post a Comment